The synchronized multispectral and thermal sensors are particularly useful for water management, hot-spot detection and environmental research.
Depending on the settings, the Altum also offers a larger coverage or higher accuracy than the MicaSense RedEdge-MX.
Together with the high-precision PPK module, Altum offers centimeter level accuracy.
- Multispectral sensor 5 bands Blue, green, red, red edge, near infrared (NIR)
- Lowest GSD 3.0cm/px Multispectral
- Thermal sensor Longwave infrared 8-14um (LWIR)
- Absolute horizontal accuracy down to 4cm ** Without GCPs
- Coverage at lowest GSD 90ha* at 80 m altitude
- Coverage at 120m 130ha* at 5.1 cm/px GSD