100% Waterproof IP67 Rated
The Spry drone is engineered to be waterproof and buoyant. Purpose-built for action in the harsh marine environment with specially coated motors and corrosion resistant materials throughout. Land and take off from the water with total peace of mind.
Compact & Portable
The Spry is compact, rugged and ready to join you on the water. The Spry comes complete with a custom, lightweight carry case so it’s easy to take with you on your next adventure.
The Spry is designed from the ground up to achieve a new compact shape, which is streamlined for reduced drag and turbulence as well as being tough.
High-thrust motors and high-power ESCs push the speed limit of the Spry to over 65 KM/H in manual mode, easily take off from water, perform 3D flips and even dive briefly underwater.
The Spry + drone is a dynamic drone for filming Boating, Surfing, Wakeboarding, Jet-skiing, Kayaking and Water skiing from a whole new perspective.
Easy to Fly
Fast, waterproof but easy and fun to fly. Fly in GPS mode for automatic hover and hold control or switch to ATTI flight mode for a more direct piloting experience. Circle mode automatically keeps the drone facing a central point as it orbits.
The Science of Design
The Spry is designed from the ground up to achieve a new compact shape which is streamlined for reduced drag and turbulence.
An array of aluminum heatsinks keeps your hot new drone cool by dissipating heat to the outside of the sealed frame.
Four rubber bumpers absorb vibrations when the Spry lands on the ground.
Swellpro’s exclusively designed hatch ventilates the airframe while preventing water entry. The lid’s design also prevents water on the skin of the drone from entering the fuselage when the lid is opened.
External Switch ON/OFF
An external waterproof switch allows you to power on or off the spry without opening the hatch lid.
Fly Small, Dream Big
Please note this is not a toy and we cannot sell to under 16’s.
- Aircraft Waterproof Level: IP67
- Diameter (motor to motor): 270mm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 233.5 x 249 x 90mm
- Weight: 780g (with battery)
- Propulsion Motors: Brushless 2206 1420KV
- Motor Control ESC: 30A
- Propellers: #6045
- Aircraft Battery: 3S 2800mAh HiLV
- Battery Weight: 222g
- Charging Time: 90 Minutes
- Video Transmitter: 5.8G 8CH
- Video Transmission Power: 200mW
- Flight Time: 15~17 mins
- Max Flying Range: 800m
- Max Flying Altitude: 200m
- Max Flying Speed: 18m/s (65 km/h)
- Max Climbing Speed: 4m/s (240m/min)
- Max Following Speed: 10m/s (36 km/h)
- Spatial Positioning System: Dual Satellites – GPS/GLONASS
- Hovering Precision: ±0.5m
- Wind Resistance: < 10m/s
- Working Temperature: -10C°~ 40C°
- Proprietary Flight Controller: Yes
- OSD integrated (On Screen Display): Yes
- Mobile APP control: Yes
- Flight modes: Auto-take off, Auto-hover, Follow me, Return to remote controller location, Orbit fly, tap fly, Autonomous navigation
- Waterproof Level: IP67 (float on water)
- Weight: 560g (including battery)
- Frequency Band: 2405 ~ 2475HM
- Number of Channels: 8ch
- Controlling Range: 0.8 KM
- Receiver Sensitivity (1%PER): -105dbm
- Working Current: 120 mA
- Battery Capacity: Built in 2S 2000mAh LiPo
- Working hour: 2hours
- Charging Time: 90 Minutes
- Frequency Band: 5645 ~ 5965HMZ
- Screen Size: 4.3 inch
- Resolution: 800 x 480 Pixels
- Brightness: 600 cd/m²
- Image Sensor: SONY 1/2.3” CMOS, 1200M
- Lens: F4.53mm f/2.65
- FOV: 92.6°
- ISO Range: 100-1600
- Photo Resolution: 12MP (16:9)
- Video Resolution: 4K 30FPS (3840*2160) | 2.5K 60FPS (2560*1440) | 1080P 30/60/120FPS (1920*1080) | 720P 240FPS (1280*720)
- Max Video Bitrate: 64mbps
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Video Format: MOV MP4
- Storage: Class 10 high speed or UHS-1 Micro SD card and above specifications Micro SD card, maximum support 64GB