EVO II Dual supports up to 10 thermal palettes to cope with a variety of complex shooting environment and mission scenarios.
The thermal image is integrated into the standard RGB image at the same time. This allows the user to obtain both visual and thermal data at the same time and allows for easier positioning and subject tracking.
- 640×512 Resolution, Refresh rate: 30Hz
- Picture-in-picture mode, 10 Thermal Color Palettes
- 8K allows even the smallest detail to be captured and preserved
- 8K Video, unmatched clarity
Autel Evo II Dual records in resolutions up to 7680×4320. With 4 times as many pixels compared to 4k (and 16 times compared to HD), 8k videos redefine image clarity and depth.
The Evo II Dual’s 48MP Sensor captures every forensic-relevant detail to assist in precise evidence capture. Both thermal and RGB images are provided with embedded Metadata making the EVOII Dual the ultimate Public Safety tool.
4X Lossess zoom
The high resolution provides the ability to zoom deep into a scene and crop an image or video to 4k without any loss in quality. Capture a scene, zoom in, and reframe your shots with ease.
4K HDR for greater dynamic range
4K HDR offers greater detail in highlights and shadows, providing higher-quality images from the most demanding environments.
360° Obstacle Avoidance
Omnidirectional obstacle avoidance with 12 visual sensors
Equipped with 19 groups of sensors including 12 visual sensors, the main camera, ultrasound, IMUs and other sensors enable building of three-dimensional maps and path planning in real time.
Dynamic Track 2.0
EVO II can model location and speed of targets simultaneously, predict their trajectory accurately, and track them continuously while identifying up to 64 objects at the same time.
- Line Inspections: Reduce costs, increase safety, and improve inspection workflow.
- Firefighting: Locate hotspots, provide overwatch, and shorten response times.
- Law enforcement: Perform overwatch, accident scene reconstruction, forensics, and crowd monitoring.
- Search & rescue: Identify subjects, reduce response times and maximize search area with automated mission planning.
- Chemical: Inspect plants more efficiently while also improving worker’s safety, and lowering inspection costs.
- Increase solar farm inspection efficiency with automated mission planning to reduce field time and allow for thermal inspection via thermal payload and 3rd party software to identify defects or faulty hardware.
Modular design Unlimited expansion
- Interchangeable Payloads offer expansion capability
- Real-time video distribution
- LiveDeck enables pilots to share live, realtime aerial video across public or private networks, sharing data with Command Posts, stakeholders, or online presentations.
- Open SDK
- Create customized services, applications, access, and other features
- 38 minutes battery life
- 5.5 miles transmission range
- Level 8 wind resistance
- 45 mph max flight speed
- Magal architecture
- GGB4943 certification.
The EVO II Includes:
• EVO II Dual 640
• Remote Controller
• Car charger
• Charging HUB (for up to 4 batteries)
• OTG Micro USB & OTG USB-C Cables
• Micro USB Cable (Used to charge controller)
• Safety & Quick Start Documents