This is the ultimate solution for high-resolution RGB and multispectral data. With the rugged, high-quality, powerful RedEdge-P multispectral sensor, you can now provide a higher output resolution of 2cm (at 60m) – twice that of the RedEdge-MX. Multispectral and RGB imagery is captured using a single camera with an optimized field of view and capture rate for efficient flight.
RedEdge-P’s all-color imager seamlessly integrates with synchronized multispectral imagers to allow for pixel-aligned outputs at previously unattainable resolutions while maintaining RedEdge’s efficiency and reliability. RedEdge-P raw data can be processed with industry standard household software.
- Weight: 300g (10.6 oz.) RedEdge-P + DLS 2
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 6.2 x 5.4 cm (3.2in x 2.4in x 2.1in)
- External power: 7.0 V-25.2 V
- Spectral bands: Blue, green, red, red edge, near-IR(global shutter, narrowband)
- Wavelength (nm): Blue (475 nm center, 32 nm bandwidth), green (560 nm center, 27nm bandwidth), red (668 nm center, 14 nm bandwidth), red edge (717 nm center, 12nm bandwidth), near-IR (842 nm center, 57 nm bandwidth)
- RGB output: 5.1 MP (global shutter, aligned with all bands)*
- Ground sample distance:
- o7.7cm per pixel (per MS band) at 120m AGL
- o3.98cm per pixel (panchromatic band) at 120m AGL
- Capture rate: 2-3 captures per second raw DNG
- Interfaces: 4 GPIO: Trigger input, top of frame out, 1 PPS out, host button. USB 2.0 port for WiFi, serial, 10/100/1000 ethernet, and CF Express Storage.
- Field of view:o49.6° HFOV x 38.3° VFOV (MS)o44.5° HFOV x 37.7° VFOV (PAN)
- Triggering options: Timer mode, overlap mode, external trigger mode (PWM, GPIO,serial and Ethernet options), manual capture mode
- Heat: 0-40C ambient (no airflow); 0-50C ambient with airflow >0.5m/s
There are no reviews yet.