LaQuinta dB2 Vision
A revolutionary multispectral hybrid sensor camera for Precision Agriculture to identify crop stress before the human eye can detect it
LaQuinta is the most fully featured, yet lowest cost Multispectral AG-Tech camera in the world
Developing high-tech yet low-cost equipment to become financially accessible to every individual farmer or agronomist.
Enablingthe farmer to maximize its crop output while using the minimum amount of resources!
1. This image is generally whata farmer sees when he works his land
2. This image is whata farmer can see flying his land with a drone and normal camera
3. This image is whata farmer can see when flying with complex, expensive multispectral technology
Aided by the impressive rise of UAVs the field of Precision Agriculture is growing exponentially
Example: China Market
World’s#1 UAV manufacturer: 70+% of all UAVs worldwide.
Crop Spraying Drones are widely accepted and subsidized by central and local governments
8% of world’s total arable land, feeding about 21% of the global population.
Total crop production output: 1 Billion USD (RMB 6 Billion)
Annual loss of 24 million tons of crops due to pests and diseases (2016)
300% higher usage of pesticides than other important crop producing countries
The effects of China’s implementation of crop spraying drones:
A spraying drone can cover 50x more land per hour than manual spraying
While saving 60% of liquid crop protection products compared to manual spraying over-application.
- 1 Hi-res Dual Spectral Filter Sensor and 1 Optical Path / 4 Narrow Bands in RGB-NIR / 4.1 Megapixel (1.02MP uncompressed RAW per band), guaranteeing 4 identical spectral images per capture
- Full image calibration through the DB2 Adapt-2-Light® R-G-B-NIR irradiance sensor
- Faster multispectral image acquisition (1.5FPS)
- IMU, GPS + Geotagging + Compass + Altimeter for exact GPS location of the target
- Fully compatible with the most commonly used software packages (Pix4D Fields and Pix4D Mapper, Agisoft Photoscan / Metashape)
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Swappable Focal length lenses for different needs
- Lightweight – 159gr including lens, rechargeable battery and Adapt-2-Light / GPS sensor
- Custom Yuneec H520 mount for easy attachment
|Technology||Single R-G-B-NIR sensor|
|Lens / exchangeable||M12 mounts / YES (8 mm = standard)|
|Sensor(s)||1 x 4.1 MP (4 x 1 + MP per channel)|
|Storage||64 GB SD|
|Trigger in / out||YES|
|Battery / Internal or External||Internal rechargeable + external optional|
|Control||Bluetooth + Android or iOS App / Touchscreen display|
|Filters / bandwidths exhangeable||Optional|
|Size (mm) and weight||78 x 58 x 56 @ 159 g, Incl. internal 1 hr battery|
|Framerate (in best format)||1.5 FPS|
(CLICK ON THE TABLE TO ENLARGE)
There are no reviews yet.